Ticket Court Appearance
You must appear in court if your ticket involves:
- A violation resulting in personal injury or property damage
- Operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated or under the influence of intoxicants or drugs
- Operating a vehicle with a counterfeited, altered, suspended or revoked license
- Fleeing or attempting to elude an officer
- No Proof of Insurance when there was no coverage at the time of the citation (If you can provide proof of coverage at the time of citation you can bring that proof to the Court office any time prior to the scheduled court date)
No Court Appearance
The Court hereby establishes the following procedures for disposing of cases without court appearance:
- The Defendant must sign the appearance, plea of guilty and waiver on the back of the ticket, or by signing a guilty plea provided by the Court.
- Payment by mail must be made by a money order or cashier's check for the total amount due, payable to the City of Warrensburg and mailed to: Warrensburg Municipal Court, 102 S. Holden, Warrensburg, MO 64093.
- Cases must be disposed of prior to the scheduled court date unless a continuance has been granted by the Court. Failure to properly dispose of a case before the scheduled court date may result in the issuance of a warrant. One continuance from the original Court Date can be given by phone by the Court Clerk(s). Additional continuances must be requested in person from the Judge.
- Inquiries about court dates may be directed to the Municipal Court at 660-747-9132.