- Sewer Billing
Sewer Utility Billing
Sewer Utility Web Portal
DUE TO SOFTWARE UPDATE, NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM MONDAY, JUNE 5TH 4:00 P.M. TO WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7TH 8:00 A.M.
✔Current Important Information✔
Rate Increase information
Effective with April 2023 usage
NEW EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS FOR BILL PROCESS
Did you get an email notification for your latest bill? This a new feature and does not change any options for your account including auto-pay settings. The notification does include a link to pay your bill now (if you want/not required) and takes you the the web portal. Customers can still continue using their preferred payment method to include in person, mailing a payment, using our drop box, web portal or toll free number. At the bottom of the email, you do have the option to Opt-Out if you do not want to receive future emails.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FOR NON-PAYMENT:
Payment of the full balance, including the $28.50 reconnect fee, is required to be reconnected. After you pay the full balance, YOU MUST contact our office at 660-262-4549 to have water service restored.
PAYMENT OPTION CHANGES
Due to changes in the Payment Card Industry Standards (PCI Compliance) mandated by the merchant service industry that processes credit card transactions, the City of Warrensburg will no longer be accepting Credit Card payments by phone directly to the office. To comply with the standards, customers may call a toll-free number offered by our web provider that will allow them to retrieve information on their account at no additional charge. The option to make a payment with a credit/debit card is available with a $1.25 transaction fee charged directly to the customer payment method.
The automated system will require the customer to enter their account number followed by the street numbers of the service address to inquire about the account or make a payment.
To make the option more accessible to the customer they will have the option to call the city phone number and choose an option to transfer to the automated toll-free number.
The option to speak to a representative will be available if the resident does not have their account information. The customer will not be able to make a payment with our office but can be transferred to the toll-free number from the same call to make a payment.
- Walk In to City Hall to pay with Cash, Check, Money Order or Visa, MasterCard or Discover (sorry no American Express or e-checks).
- Secure drop box behind City Hall on Marshall Street (no cash please)
- By Phone/Text with Visa, MasterCard or Discover, call 24/7 toll free 888-308-9679 ($1.25 transaction fee applies).
On-line Auto Pay and Future Pay Information
- Online: Online Bill Pay/Account Management - A $1.25 Transaction Fee will be added to customer card (for online payments noted on payment page)
- On the payment page customers have two options to view account information or make a payment with Credit/Debit Cards. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover (e-check option not available).
- Quick Pay: Does not require log in. Customer must provide customer account number and amount of last payment made. Do not enter $ symbol (if new account enter 0).
Customer must provide customer account number and amount of last payment made. Do not enter $ symbol. (if new account enter 0) to set up account. This feature allows customers to:
- Sign up for e-Billing
- View Bill
- View account detail
- Transaction history
- Address information
- Account information
- Consumption history
- Pay your bill
- Pay multiple bills in one payment
- Save credit card for future payments
- Manage multiple accounts
Note: No additional fee for account management without payment
Sign up for e-Billing (from account page)
- PAPERLESS BILLING: In lieu of paper bills sent via U.S. mail, customers may elect to receive electronic bills through a valid email account. Valid email account status is the responsibility of the account holder. Accounts with invalid email accounts returned undeliverable will be subject to delinquent payment charges if the bill is not paid by the delinquent date of the individual account. Penalty charges will not be adjusted if the error is due to customer email account error.
Auto-Pay Setup Information (set up through City Bank Draft only)
- Please contact us immediately for changes to banking information
- Including closed or compromised accounts
- Auto-pay does not follow account
- Must submit form for new account, please don't forget if you plan to use auto-pay
- Pay current balance due
- May take two billing cycles to complete
- Documents must accompany completed form
- Pay from checking; voided check