Construction on the new roundabout will start on April 15th. Here is some additional information on the upcoming project.
The City had a pre-construction meeting with the contractor for the Hawthorne and Maguire roundabout project today, here is some important information for those who use this section of roadway.
- The contractor advised that construction will commence on the Round-About Project on Monday, April 15th.
- Initial work will start with the placement of traffic control signage and building the access ramp for NW 21 Rd.
- Next, the concrete Jersey Barriers separating the lanes will be set in the center of the roadway and temporary striping installed.
- The first phase of construction involves moving both north and south bound traffic to the west half of the roadway while the east half is being built.
- Please be aware of the changing conditions, workzone speed, and access points associated with this project.
We will continue to post updates for this project to keep citizens informed through the entire construction process.