Construction on the new roundabout has progressed to the transition from Phase 2 to Phase 3. Here is some additional information on the status of project.
The construction of the Hawthorne and Maguire roundabout project has progressed through the end of Phase 2 and is moving into Phase 3. Here is some important information for those who use this section of roadway.
- The east side has been built and is capable of receiving traffic.
- Traffic will be flipped onto new east side. This will entail re-positioning the Jersey Barriers that divide the project into east and west sides.
- Existing detours will remain in place.
- Demolition and construction will commence on the west side of the project.
- Please be aware of the changing conditions, workzone speed, and access points associated with this project.
We will continue to post updates for this project to keep citizens informed through the entire construction process.