Can I request witnesses to testify?
Yes. You may request the Clerk of the Municipal Court to issue Subpoenas on your behalf for witnesses you wish to call at trial. It is your responsibility to see that the Subpoenas are served properly and proof of service is returned to the Court.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my ticket with a check or credit card?
2. Can I get a continuance?
3. I cannot pay my ticket due today, what should I do?
4. Can I pay a higher fine and have my ticket amended?
5. Can I enter a plea of “no contest”?
6. Can I have a public defender?
7. What if I choose to plead not guilty?
8. Do I need an attorney to represent me?
9. Can I request witnesses to testify?
10. Can I plead guilty and be put on probation?